Monday, February 23, 2009

The First Post

Welcome everyone to the Travel Dude's Guide to Everywhere...
If you are like me you love to travel. Funny thing is I love to travel, but hate to drive and not a big fan taking a plane. But if someone else drives and I come along, it's the best. I love to stop at every little unique fuel stop on the way.

Travel is the closest feeling to that out-of-body experience, I should say out-of-my-life experience. It sets your soul free to roam and lets your mind wonder the possiblities of what your life might be like if you could just go anywhere.

In this express lane life we all live today, I think most of us need to get out of line and just take our time to live more. Everything is rush, rush, rush and I need to do this and that. We eat on the go, get mad if our food is not cooked in under 10 minutes. We get as much done as possible at work and even bring the work home. We rush to hangout with family and it goes by too fast. We rush so long we lose sight of why we do it...to live the best life...eventually. We work hard and play when we can. Eventually we forget to live our lives and enjoy what we have. Tomorrow will always be a day away and all that work will always be there. Make time for yourself and more importantly your soul. Travel is a very great way to let your soul roam. Join me in learning the best ways to let your soul free.

No comments:

Post a Comment